- Designed by formulation specialists, it includes 20 key nutrients for people who want to support their body for energy production and glucose (sugar) metabolism
- One-a-day dose
- Helps glucose and carbohydrate metabolism
- Assists energy production
- Contains antioxidants to help protect against free radical damage
- Helps support a healthy nervous system with vitamins B1, B6, B12, magnesium and copper
Take one tablet daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS
- Betacarotene 5.4mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate) 15mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 15mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 30mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 15mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25mcg
- Folic Acid 400mcg
- Biotin 7.5mcg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid from Calcium Ascorbate dihydrate 121mg) 100mg
- Choline Bitartrate 25mg
- Inositol 25mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 10mcg (400IU)
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha Tocopheryl acetate) 50mg (50IU)
- Chromium (from Picolinate) 20mcg
- Copper (from Cupric Sulfate Anhydrous) 425mcg
- Zinc (from Gluconate) 10mg
- Magnesium (from Citrate Nonahydrate and Oxide-Heavy) 92mg
- Manganese (from Gluconate) 2.5mg
- Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 100mcg
- Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 37.5mcg
- Ubidecarenone (Co-Enzyme Q10) 20mg
CONTRAINDICATIONS AND CAUTIONS
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Available in 60 tablets.
Store below 25°C.
Bio-Organics Glycemix is a trademark brand name. This product does not change the nutritional value or impact of foods that you eat.